Most experts agree that great leaders:
- Are driven by a strong set of values and intelligence about people’s feelings.
- See possibilities and potential that are often invisible to others.
- Describe a vision of the future and illuminate paths to get there.
- Encourage creativity, innovation, and lateral thinking.
- Enable individuals and teams to manage personal change and reach for higher goals.
- Help to guide people’s relationships with one another.Often have extraordinary strength and persistence.
This ministry-specific booklet explores what it takes to apply all of the above skills and, in so doing, to demonstrate effective leaders