by Gary Reinecke | Feb 26, 2019 | Church Growth, Disciplemaking, Leader Development |
It is one of the recurring and underlying challenges most leaders face. Inspiration from respected leaders is good. Information is helpful. BUT application of key leadership concepts brings transformation. With that in mind we decided to begin with the end in mind in the Develop the Leaders Around You LIVE Course. We want to partner with you to discover steps you can take to advance in your leadership development.
Three things you will gain:
- Individualized coaching through your leadership development journey.
- A comprehensive framework to lead your team.
- Real-time actions you discover from the reflection questions provided.
I’m excited to co-facilitate the group sessions with Troy Fountain, the founding pastor of Wiregrass Church – which has grown and planted two campuses. He started and led the 1st Strategic Partnership of North Point Community Church. Troy has been coaching and consulting church leaders throughout the United States since 2007. He is the Chief Operation Officer of The FOR CO. Troy and his wife live in Dothan, Alabama – they have three children.
by Gary Reinecke | Feb 18, 2019 | Leader Development |
Watch & listen to this 25-second video to Develop the Leaders Around You.
by Gary Reinecke | Feb 11, 2019 | Church Growth, Church Multiplication, Leader Development, Uncategorized |
The problem church planters, pastors & leaders face is understanding the value of having a coach.
- Read this 2009 article from the Harvard Business Review entitled: “What Can Coaches Do For You?”
- If you are seeking a coach; this article provides research on the do’s and don’ts of a good coach.
- CAUTION – don’t get distracted by the context the article is written from, nor with the business-side of coaching.
If you would like to connect with InFocus please click here to schedule an appointment.