Hi, I’m Gary. I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m the Founder and Executive Director of InFocus. I train leaders world-wide in coaching and have been coaching clients to make more and better disciples, develop leaders and grow churches that start healthy churches since 1988. I co-authored Christian Coaching Essentials, Christian Coaching Excellence, and the Coaching 101 Handbook. I received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018. My wife Gina and I live in Southern CA and have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe. Now that you know a little about me, let’s talk!
Receive More Information
Take quick survey!
Hidden - do not delete
Reasons you might want to investigate a partnership with Infocus
- If you have a vision to change the way you have been doing ministry
- If your team is suffering
- If you are stuck
- If your team is struggling to design a new leadership structure
- If you keep trying the same approach expecting different results
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND
We will co-create an “agreement” to assess your progress in 3 areas:
- Objectives – What do you want to accomplish in our partnership?
- Measures –How will you know when you have achieved your objective?
- Gains – What do you want the impact to be for you and your organization?
When you meet and surpass these expectations – you win!
3 DISTINCTIVES THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO THRIVE
- Because your situation is unique, a model specific approach rarely works; that is why we look at your ministry through the lens of the principles that give health, growth, and multiplication wherever you serve.
- Your agenda will drive every interaction we have.
- The complexities of life and ministry will interfere with best laid plans – we will adjust as necessary!
TOOLS THAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
WHAT'S BEHIND THE INFOCUS LOGO?
“IF” is playing off the question: “What if?”
I like to offer the challenge to my clients – “What would you do if there were no limitations, to bring God glory?”
The yellow and red represent the colors of my favorite football club since I was a schoolboy – Arsenal FC. Read more here…
WHERE DO YOU NEED HELP?
What mission critical challenges are you struggling to fix?
When did you realize there is something missing in your leadership journey?
How has the ministry landscape changed and left your team confused?