Thanks-giving is your chance to give thanks to the Lord and the people He has surrounded you with to fulfill His mission!
It is easy to allow the busyness of ministry and work to dictate your actions. Countless demands on your time that can infringe on your life. But it is not okay to use that as an excuse to miss the opportunity to thank people for their contribution.
Reflect on the following:
- Who have you meant to thank, that is doing something that if it was not done, everyone would notice?
- Who is performing a random act(s) of kindness for you, your team or organization?
- Who have you taken for granted?
What compliment would you liked to have given in 2017?
This is a year-end question I pose to leaders I coach. There is still time. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Take the Thanksgiving challenge:
- Write a list: take 30 minutes to identify people to thank for their contribution and role in your life and/or ministry.
- Write a note: take 30 minutes to write a simple note of thanks and appreciation.
As we approach the end of the year, check out the Collectives for 2018 and consider which opportunity fits your needs.