church planting collective live
At InFocus we know you want to be an effective church planter.
In order to do that, you need a coach to help you navigate the unforeseen challenges of launching a church. Someone with experience coaching church planters.
The problem is you lack experience which makes you feel overwhelmed, afraid and doubtful you might not have what it takes to plant a church.
We believe it shouldn’t be a heart-rending struggle to fulfill the Great Commission, especially when God is in it.
We understand how challenging and lonely it can feel which is why for over thirty years we’ve been getting in the trenches with church planters to equip them with the tools to be successful.
4 x Group Sessions
Meet four times as a Collective for 60-minutes each for a total of four (4) contact hours.
In-between sessions, participate in the Collective By-Invitation-Only FaceBook Group.
Session #1: September 9, 2019
Session #2: October 7, 2019
Session #3: November 4, 2019
Session #4: December 2, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
Meet six times with your Coach Mentor for 60-minutes each for a total of six (6) contact hours. Your FIRST Individual Coaching appointment will occur before the initial GROUP session.
ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC
Gary has consistently encouraged me to discover what God wants me to do and he has helped me to do it. Now he is inspiring me to help others do the same. If you need to get to the next level of your leadership, call Gary today!
What you will achiEvet
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Birth vision out of prayer
- Mobilize initial leadership team
- Confirm spiritual & relational health
- Determine action plans for start-up
- Understand the target group
- Build bridges to non-believers
- Train & multiply disciples.
- Reproduce disciple-making communities
- Celebrate & worship together
- Embrace a kingdom focus
- Lead & manage as you grow
- Cultivate continuous multiplication
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions + Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke
Planting the Church Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription
Group discounts available upon request
- Daniel B is the Team Leader of a Church Planting Team
- He is a Church Planting & Disciple‑Making Movement Catalyst & Coach
- Daniel has helped catalyze over 1000 Discovery Group Bible studies
- He has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- Daniel has over 10 years of cross-cultural ministry experience
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching pastors, church planters and business leaders since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.