DEVELOP THE LEADERS AROUND YOU

Coaching pastors, church planters, missionaries & business leaders

DOWNLOAD THE INFOCUS

FREE LEADERSHIP CHECKLIST

DEVELOP THE LEADERS AROUND YOU

3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED

1

SIGN-UP

2

ENGAGE

3

REPRODUCE

What you will achiEve

design pathways

Provide relational support for leaders.

develop leaders

Assess & coach leaders in new skills.

Deploy Teams

Launch teams to reproduce your ministry.

how we do it

Coaching Icon
Coaching

Discover ways to live, disciple and lead missionally.

Training Icon
Training

Identify, assess and develop skills to lead effectively.

Training Icon
Consulting

Clarify vision, build teams and determine the best path forward.

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT COACHING WITH INFOCUS

“Like Barnabas, Gary Reinecke comes alongside leaders to help increase their effectiveness.  His coaching ministry cultivates leaders who grow and multiply healthy churches. I’m grateful for the strategic contribution he makes to the advance of God’s Kingdom.”

Dr. Bob Logan

Logan Leadership

“How many core values do you need?”

Core values are both personal and corporate. They are personal in that individuals have certain aspects of their personality that they emphasize or aspire to uphold. They are corporate in that the collective values of team members capture the essence of what the...

What motivates you to do what you do?

This image has particular interest this week as part of the cathedral was burned and altered the Parisian skyline.  Notre Dame de Paris or "Our Lady of Paris" was started in 1163 and was largely complete by 1345.  For almost two centuries this amazing piece of...

Learn to coach followers of Jesus to focus on the areas they enjoy most

How many times have you taken people through some kind of process to discern their spiritual gifts, passions, skills or strengths - only to discover that they had not budged in pursuing their calling from God? When I first started out in ministry my role in the...

Smaller (much SMALLER) Churches Prevail + Bigger (much BIGGER) Churches are Needed

My wife Gina is a health coach.  One of the challenges she faces in working with clients is their ability to hear that 80% of weight loss is based on what you put in your mouth.  The other 20% is exercise.  Many times, it is like that bit of information is lost in...

What is the fruit of a disciple?

I have reflected on this for some time.  Like the last 30+ years.  What is your answer? When I asked a church staff this question, they responded a month later with a list of qualities that described a disciple.  For example: Godly character, biblical literate,...