Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Conflict Management addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Identify the four stages of the conflict resolution cycle (Analyse, Discuss, Propose and Review).
- Recognize the characteristics of effective and ineffective conflict resolution.
- Practice a number of resolution options.
- Formulate a personal action plan developing your conflict resolution skills.
- Diagnose the conflict situation.
- Assess different conflict responses.
- Apply the best resolution mode.
- Prepare for collaborative discussions.
- Establish genuine dialogue and discussion.
- Build rapport and respect between parties.
- Propose potential solutions.
- Move towards an agreement.
- Review the agreed solution.
- Review the resolution process.
- Progressively establishing early resolution systems.