Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Church Transition addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Prepare intentionally for the early stages of a transition process.
- Engage relationally with the regional community to help set initial plans.
- Establish carefully the foundations for a strong growing ministry after the initial transition has taken place.
- Grow holistically ensuring all the pieces of a healthy ministry are in place.
- Deepen spiritual & relational health.
- Discern future possibilities.
- Address organization issues.
- Mobilize leadership team.
- Determine initial action plans.
- Connect with the target group.
- Survey and monitor health.
- Multiply disciples, ministries & leaders.
- Embrace a Kingdom focus.
- Cultivate continuous multiplication.
There are no reviews yet.