Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Problem Solving addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Demonstrate how to frame a problem properly in the first place.
- Gain knowledge on several useful problem-solving techniques and methods.
- Follow a practical process to maximize the chances of finding a useful solution.
- Recognize and specify the problem.
- Define the problem.
- Break the problem into ‘pieces’.
- Collate the data and understand.
- Search for ideas and solutions.
- Evaluate ideas and solutions.
- Select the most appropriate solution.
- Implement the solution.
- Evaluate the chosen solution.
- Assess the resolution impact
- Assess the real benefits and document.