What is the purpose of a Collective?
Collectives are focused learning intensives that focus on the best practices to make more & better disciples by creating the healthiest environments possible.
- Activate your vision through individualized coaching.
- Assess your framework to cultivate a movement of disciples and healthy churches by interacting with other members of the Collective.
- Apply principles in designing an action plan to implement in your context.
Who are the Collectives going to impact most?
- Micro-Church Planters
- I’ve put a lot of thought into this one. The Disciplemaking Collective is ideal for the leader of a disciple-making movement with the goal of rapid reproduction. Daniel B has been instrumental in establishing over 400 Discovery Bible Studies in five years; catalyzing a movement of disciples, making disciples.
Church Multiplication Collective
- Regional leaders within denominational systems/networks
- From my perspective, the most challenging role within the church hierarchy is the regional leader. Why? The regional leader leads exclusively through influence (in many networks). Perhaps a close second is the national leader who is charged to leverage influence through the regional leaders; but the conduit to get anything done is the regional leader
What is unique about the Collectives?
- We’ll discuss the principles.for disciplemaking and church multiplication.
- We’ll lean from the experienced, seasoned practitioners.
- We’ll learn in a coach-facilitated conversation vs. an information download.
Why would I join one?
- The timing is right: Start 2018 with a plan.
- The community is right: Focused leaders intent on the same goal.
- The cost is right: Over the 6 months of the Collective, it comes to $5/day.
If not you – who?
- This is a great opportunity if you have a disciplemaking or church multiplication ministry focus. There may also be leaders in your circle of influence that need what Collectives have to offer. Please share this blog with them and ask/challenge then to consider a Collective.