Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Listening addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.Development Outcomes
- Identify the four stages (hear, understand, interpret, respond) of the listening skills cycle.
- Recognize the characteristics of effective and ineffective listening.
- Identify any bad listening habits you might have.
- Formulate a personal action plan for developing your listening skills.
Storyboard HeadingsBe attentive.
- Be attentive.
- Allow the story to unfold.
- Become aware of posture and gestures.
- Build rapport.
- Get clear on the message.
- Remember the message.
- Get a sense of meaning.
- Suspend judgment
- Confirm the message.
- Reply to sender.
- Review aspects of the listening process.
There are no reviews yet.