Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Delegation addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.Development Outcomes
- Identify the four stages of Effective Delegation (Understand, Plan, Execute and Review).
- Recognize the characteristics of effective and ineffective delegation strategies and actions.
- Learn some personal skills and behaviors that might assist in achieving your own future delegation goals.
- What is delegation
- Ask if delegation is for you
- Other people’s capabilities
- Taking the first steps
- Principles to follow/how to do it
- The selection of capable people
- Clear and confident communications
- Standards and achievement targets
- Reporting and feedback systems
- Capturing the learning
- Moving on and improving
There are no reviews yet.