WOMEN IN MINISTRY
We asked church planters & lead pastors about their leadership development process, this is what they said!
- We don’t have enough leaders.
- We prefer to develop our own leaders vs. rely on outside institutions to develop leaders.
- We struggle to create learning & equipping environments outside of our worship service(s).
Sample size of 56 churches
2-day Retreat – So Cal: March 6-8, 2022
*We will do everything within our ability to meet and exceed regulations so people are safe, remain healthy and have a peace of mind. If we are unable to secure the meeting facilities needed by no later than February 1 we will move the live, face-to-face event in La Jolla to a virtual Zoom event. We will communicate the adjusted cost and the modified agenda with all interested participants.
Three ZOOM sessions as a full group for 2-hours each.
- Session #1: May 12, 2022
- Session #2: July 14, 2022
- Session #3: September 15, 2022
All times are: Thursdays @ 9am PST (10am MST/11am CST/noon EST)
Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
- Leadership Multiplication Storyboard
- As you go…Make Disciples by Colin Noyes
- From Followers to Leaders by Robert Logan
- Coaching Tool Annual subscription
HERE ARE THE KEY AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Loving God
- Loving others
- Making disciples
- Ministry involvement and focus
- Gift discovery
- Leadership development
- Effective leadership
- Multiplying groups and ministry teams
- Multiplying ministries
- Multiplying movements
- Cost – $2,800 per participant includes:
- 2-day Retreat
- Three, 2-hour Group Sessions
- Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
Dr. Linda Jones
Water of Life Community Church: Senior Staff Pastor of Equipping
Helping others discover who they are in Christ and the gifts He has given them, and then using those gifts to serve God. She loves to help other pastors and leaders; equipping them and helping them fulfill the passions and desires of their heart.
- Bachelor of Religion
- Master’s in Practical Theology
- Doctor of Ministry degree.
- Pastoral oversight for School of Ministry, Weekend Equipping classes, Healing Ministry, Small Groups, and Positively Pink . . . a ministry to women.
- She has served as a consultant to other churches in the area of children’s ministry, leadership development, women’s ministries, and small groups.
- God has used Linda’s life as a conference speaker, workshop leader, guest speaker and mentor
Linda has been married to her husband, Gary for forty-six years. They have three daughters and five grandchildren. Her daughters, sons-in-law, and grandchildren love Jesus and serve Him.
Dr. Gary B. Reinecke
InFocus – Executive Director
Empowering leaders worldwide to start and reproduce healthy churches.
- Doctor of Ministry – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master Certified Coach with ICF in 2018.
- Certified Harrison Assessment De-briefer
- Trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills
- Co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Christian Coaching Excellence
- Logged over 10,000 hours coaching multiplication leaders worldwide
Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA and have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe. As a family they love to explore the outdoors, hiking and traveling. Gary loves mountain biking and following his favorite English Premier League Football Clubs.