We asked church planters & lead pastors about their leadership development process, this is what they said!
- We don’t have enough leaders.
- We prefer to develop our own leaders vs. rely on outside institutions to develop leaders.
- We struggle to create learning & equipping environments outside of our worship service(s).
Sample size of 56 churches
2-day Retreat – La Jolla, CA: FALL 2021
*We will do everything within our ability to meet and exceed regulations so people are safe, remain healthy and have a peace of mind. If we are unable to secure the meeting facilities needed by no later than July 2021 we will move the live, face-to-face event in La Jolla to a virtual Zoom event. We will communicate the adjusted cost and the modified agenda with all interested participants.
Three ZOOM sessions as a full group for 2-hours each.
- Session #1: March 14, 2021
- Session #2: June 7, 2021
- Session #3: August 30, 2021
All times are: Mondays @ 9am PST (10am MST/11am CST/noon EST)
Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
- Parent Church Storyboard with Coaching Guide
- From Followers to Leaders by Robert Logan
- Multiplication Moves by Ben Ingebretson
- Coaching Tool Annual subscription
HERE ARE THE KEY AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Assess the starting point
- Build a cast for parenting
- Initial congregational engagement
- Build a lead team
- Address hidden forces
- Build a sustainable funding plan
- Discern parenting opportunities
- Select parenting model and lead planter
- Release the planter and team
- Support the planter through coaching
- Recovery of parent
- Cultivate continuous multiplication
Cost – $2,467 per participant includes:
2-day Retreat –La Jolla, CA
Three, 2-hour Group Sessions
Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
Dr. Gary B. Reinecke
InFocus – Executive Director
Empowering leaders worldwide to start and reproduce healthy churches.
- Doctor of Ministry – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master Certified Coach with ICF in 2018.
- Certified Harrison Assessment De-briefer
- Trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills
- Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- Logged over 10,000 hours coaching multiplication leaders worldwide
Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA and have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe. As a family they love to explore the outdoors, hiking and traveling. Gary loves mountain biking and following his favorite English Premier League Football Club – Liverpool FC.
Thrive Church Planting – Director
Serving a wave of new, multiplying churches that are reaching people for Christ.
- Missional Coach – Infocus
- Certified Huddle Leader and Training Facilitator – 3DM Ministries
- Church Planting Assessment Director
- Lead Planter & Pastor of 2 new church plants
- Church Planter Bootcamp Director – Alliance NW Church Planting
- Bootcamp Director – Western Church Planting Alliance
Micah and Kristen have three adult children (and bird dogs – wire haired pointers). As a family they love to explore the outdoors, listen to and play music, and make food from around the globe. Micah loves bird hunting, fishing, rock climbing, trail running, and playing and fixing guitars.