We asked church planters & lead pastors about their leadership development process, this is what they said!
- We don’t have enough leaders.
- We prefer to develop our own leaders vs. rely on outside institutions to develop leaders.
- We struggle to create learning & equipping environments outside of our worship service(s).
Sample size of 56 churches
2-day Retreat – La Jolla, CA: FALL 2021
*We will do everything within our ability to meet and exceed regulations so people are safe, remain healthy and have a peace of mind. If we are unable to secure the meeting facilities needed by no later than July 2021 we will move the live, face-to-face event in La Jolla to a virtual Zoom event. We will communicate the adjusted cost and the modified agenda with all interested participants.
Three ZOOM sessions as a full group for 2-hours each.
- Session #1: March 8, 2021
- Session #2: May 31, 2021
- Session #3: August 23, 2021
All times are: Mondays @ 9am PST (10am MST/11am CST/noon EST)
Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
- Leadership Multiplication Storyboard
- From Followers to Leaders by Robert Logan
- As you go…Make Disciples by Colin Noyes
- Coaching Tool Annual subscription
HERE ARE THE KEY AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Loving God
- Loving others
- Making disciples
- Ministry involvement and focus
- Gift discovery
- Leadership development
- Effective leadership
- Multiplying groups and ministry teams
- Multiplying ministries
- Multiplying movements
Cost – $2,467 per participant includes:
2-day Retreat –La Jolla, CA
Three, 2-hour Group Sessions
Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
Dr. Gary B. Reinecke
InFocus – Executive Director
Empowering leaders worldwide to start and reproduce healthy churches.
- Doctor of Ministry – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master Certified Coach with ICF in 2018.
- Certified Harrison Assessment De-briefer
- Trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills
- Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- Logged over 10,000 hours coaching multiplication leaders worldwide
Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA and have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe. As a family they love to explore the outdoors, hiking and traveling. Gary loves mountain biking and following his favorite English Premier League Football Clubs.
Rev. Russ Siders
Lead Pastor – Sunrise Community Church
I have served as the planter and senior leader of a bilingual, multicultural congregation in Central California for over 20 years. During that time, I’ve had the privilege of coaching church planters and ministry leaders in a number of settings, both in English and Spanish. I have also been involved in training coaches in the Reformed Church in America since 2013.
- Introduction to Coaching with Bob Logan and Steve Ogne (1998)
- Coaching 101 Coach Training through In Focus (2012)
- Church Planting and Parent Church Coach training through InFocus (2013)
- Foundations of Coaching Training through the Reformed Church in America (2012)
- Planted and pastors a multi-ethnic church for 20+ years
- Began formal coaching in 2003 and has coached: 20+ leaders and church planters
- He coaches and trains in Spanish
Russ and his wife Mindy live in Tulare, CA and have two adult sons. He loves hot peppers and salsas.