Church Planting Collective
Do you have vision to multiply churches?
Do you have a vision to see disciples make disciples?
Do you have a passion to see churches reproduce into the third and fourth generation?
Are you frustrated when you hear how it is working elsewhere but struggle with imagining how it could happen here?
One leader focused on a simple approach to disciplemaking and his network has catalyzed over 1,000 disciplemaking groups. Some of those have reproduced into the third and fourth generation. From those groups, several churches have been planted.
If this sounds like something you long for please join us for a unique experience to Activate, Assess and Apply church planting principles to cultivate a movement. The three environments of coaching, group interaction and personal application round-out the Church Planting Coach Collective. Please contact InFocus direct for more information.
PREPARE Intentionally • FOCUS Relationally • REFINE Carefully • APPLY Holistically
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Birth vision out of prayer
- Mobilize initial leadership team
- Confirm spiritual & relational health
- Determine action plans for start-up
- Understand the target group
- Build bridges to non-believers
- Train & multiply disciples.
- Reproduce disciple-making communities
- Celebrate & worship together
- Embrace a kingdom focus
- Lead & manage as you grow
- Cultivate continuous multiplication
The Church Planting Collective…
…is designed for leaders and their teams, including:
- Church Planters
- Coaches of Church Planters
- Daniel B is the Team Leader of a Church Planting Team
- He is a Church Planting & Disciple‑Making Movement Catalyst & Coach
- Daniel has helped catalyze over 1000 Discovery Group Bible studies
- He has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- Daniel has over 10 years of cross-cultural ministry experience
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
4 x Group Sessions
Meet four times as a Collective for 60-minutes each for a total of four (4) contact hours.
In-between sessions, participate in the Collective By-Invitation-Only FaceBook Group.
Winter 2019 Collective:
Session #1: January 28, 2019
Session #2: February 18, 2019
Session #3: March 25, 2019
Session #4: April 22, 2019
Fall 2019 Collective:
Session #1: September 9, 2019
Session #2: October 7, 2019
Session #3: November 4, 2019
Session #4: December 2, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
Meet six times with your Coach Mentor for 60-minutes each for a total of six (6) contact hours. Your FIRST Individual Coaching appointment will occur before the initial GROUP session.
You are given two options to focus your coaching relationship:
Option #1 – Missional Coach Development
Customized coaching to develop your coaching effectiveness as you coach Church Planters and leaders of Church Planting Movements.
Option #2 – ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
Customized coach mentoring can be utilized for your International Coach Federation, Coach Mentor Requirement for your:
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC.
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions + Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke
Planting the Church Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription
[ Must complete sign-in form & make payments ]
Group discounts available upon request