Learn how a coach approach can maximize your ministry, from Gary Reinecke – watch video.
- Leaders take responsibility – increases ownership for their development
- Your work load decreases – through delegation and empowering other leaders.
- Results are in God’s hands – because you can’t control the outcome of people’s actions.
As I’m writing this email, we are praying for the right people that will benefit most from the Collective experience. Have you been waiting to apply for the Developing Coaching Excellence Collective & Church Planting Coach Collective?
Now is the time!
If you’ve missed my last emails on our Collectives, here’s a quick recap:
- They are comprised of small groups limited to 15 for an optimal learning experience
- You’ll receive 4 group sessions (60-minutes each) of group coaching plus 6 hours of customized, individual coach mentoring to help you fine-tune your coaching skills.
- You’ll gain a community of close friends and mentors in ministry that will be there to support you as you grow your coaching effectiveness.
Now for the best part….I have a group discount for you:
Teams of two or more that come together from the same organization, will receive a group discount.
Have questions on group discounts? Simply click here or call (951) 473.4481.
Ready to apply?
Click here to apply for the Developing Coaching Excellence Collective.
Click here to apply for the Church Planting Coaching Collective.
Feel free to forward this email along to any church planters, leaders who coach disciplemakers and church planting/multiplication leaders and entrepreneurs who use a coach approach that should know about this so that they can get the discount code.
Hope to see you this September!