The best reason I suggest you to participate in a Collective, is not:
- the power of coaching
- the power of a focused learning communities.
No, the best reason that I would give is the profound impact God has made through the ministries of my co-presenters who are multiplying leaders (read Multiply).
- Tim Vink – Level 4-5 leader
- Stewarded the Reformed Church of America movement from 3% to 14% of churches reproducing since 2005.
- Daniel B – missionary that has catalyzed 400+ Discovery Bible studies with his team
- Has helped train over 500 church planters in disciple-making strategies worldwide.
Allowing leaders to focus on a shared issue within a group of like-minded individuals, combines the power of one-on-one coaching with the strength of a learning community.
If you have not yet registered yet I would like to encourage you to seriously consider taking that next step. Registration ends November 10, 2017 for this round of Collectives. Below is the schedule with times listed in the links below:
- Session #1: Nov 13, 2017
- Session #2: Dec 4, 2017
- Session #3: Jan 9, 2018
- Session #4: Feb 5, 20178
Please e-mail InFocus if you have specific questions about taking the next step to register.
See Church Multiplication Collective to register.
See Disciple-Making Collective to register.