Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Obedient Discipleship addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Encouragement of individuals to have a strong, authentic and growing relationship with God.
- Helps individuals engage with others in and outside of the kingdom.
- Working on practical and effective involvement with those who need it most.
- Ensure individuals are actively making disciples within their natural networks.
- Relationship with God.
- Life transformation.
- Responsiveness to the Spirit.
- Authentic living.
- Relational involvement.
- Respect for others.
- Intentional service.
- Discerning spiritual openness.
- Making disciples.
- Multiplying disciples.