Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Focused Ministry addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Encouragement of individuals to be involved in beginning the journey of ministry discovery.
- Helps individuals to look at their future in the context of what God has done in the past in their lives.
- Helps individuals to recognize their gifts and sharpen the effectiveness of their use.
- Ensure individuals are actively helping other through a multiplication process.
- Showing up.
- Trying things out.
- Connecting with your passion.
- Evaluating your service.
- Examining your life journey.
- Discerning your calling.
- Sharpening your skills.
- Involving others.
- Training others.
- Broadening perspective.