Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Emotional Intelligence addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Identify and interpret the significant emotions of yourself and others.
- Recognize the difference between emotional traits and their impact on people’s behavior and action.
- Appropriately select and apply all four emotional intelligence style types.
- The range of your emotionsYour own strengths and limitations
- Different emotional intelligence styles
- Self-control and adaptability
- Personal accountability and commitment
- Your emphasis on being open versus systems-minded
- Your emphasis on being feeling versus facts focused
- Your personal responses and reactions
- Emotional intelligence competencies