Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Creativity and Innovation addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Identify the four stages of effective Creativity and Innovation (Initiate, Develop, Evolve and Action).
- Discover that increased creativity and innovation is possible for every individual.
- Learn how to increase your levels of curiosity and break traditional thinking patterns.
- Apply strategies to ensure that good ideas and creative thought succeed through high levels of persistence.Storyboard Headings
- Assess your bias towards creativity
- Determine your base levels of curiosity
- Recognize the context of innovation
- Learn to think more laterally
- Build idea sharing networks
- Give ideas the time to grow and flourish
- Conduct idea ‘reality’ and ‘linking’ checks
- Design appropriate ‘prototyping’ channels
- Maintain courage under fire from others
- Adopt an advocacy and promotional plan
- Maintain momentum towards tangible outcomes