WOMEN IN MINISTRY
We asked church planters & lead pastors about their leadership development process, this is what they said!
- We don’t have enough leaders.
- We prefer to develop our own leaders vs. rely on outside institutions to develop leaders.
- We struggle to create learning & equipping environments outside of our worship service(s).
Sample size of 56 churches
2-day Retreat – La Jolla, CA: February 21-23, 2021
*We will do everything within our ability to meet and exceed regulations so people are safe, remain healthy and have a peace of mind. If we are unable to secure the meeting facilities needed by no later than February 1 we will move the live, face-to-face event in La Jolla to a virtual Zoom event. We will communicate the adjusted cost and the modified agenda with all interested participants.
Three ZOOM sessions as a full group for 2-hours each.
- Session #1: May 17, 2021
- Session #2: August 9, 2021
- Session #3: November 1, 2021
All times are: Mondays @ 9am PST (10am MST/11am CST/noon EST)
Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
- Leadership Multiplication Storyboard
- From Followers to Leaders by Robert Logan
- As you go…Make Disciples by Colin Noyes
- Coaching Tool Annual subscription
HERE ARE THE KEY AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Loving God
- Loving others
- Making disciples
- Ministry involvement and focus
- Gift discovery
- Leadership development
- Effective leadership
- Multiplying groups and ministry teams
- Multiplying ministries
- Multiplying movements
- Cost – $2,467 per participant includes:
- 2-day Retreat –La Jolla, CA
- Three, 2-hour Group Sessions
- Seven, 60-minute Triad Sessions
Evergreen Christian Center: Co-Lead Pastor
Helping people find and follow Jesus through all possible means with a special focus on multiplying leaders and churches!
- Creative Results Management Coach Training
- Church Multiplication Recruitment, Assessment, Training, Coaching
- Church Planter
- National Church Multiplication Director- Foursquare + Foursquare Multiply
- Parent Church Pastor
Ann and her husband Jared live in Oregon and have enjoyed 42 years of adventure together including having two children, Jordan and Hillary. They have seen their family expand with the wonderful addition of Jordan’s wife, Lauren, Hillary’s husband, Raulie, and eventually three amazing granddaughters and a grandson, Katie, Julia, Christina, and Jacob. Ann loves to bike, hike, backpack, find beach treasures and loves a good story.
Dr. Gary B. Reinecke
InFocus – Executive Director
Empowering leaders worldwide to start and reproduce healthy churches.
- Doctor of Ministry – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master Certified Coach with ICF in 2018.
- Certified Harrison Assessment De-briefer
- Trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills
- Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- Logged over 10,000 hours coaching multiplication leaders worldwide
Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA and have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe. As a family they love to explore the outdoors, hiking and traveling. Gary loves mountain biking and following his favorite English Premier League Football Clubs.