develop the leaders around you
Leadership Development Collective
At InFocus we know you want to be an effective leader.
In order to do that, you need a coach to help you navigate the unforeseen challenges of leadership. Someone with experience coaching leaders.
The problem is you lack experience which makes you feel overwhelmed, afraid and doubtful you might not have what it takes to develop the leaders around you.
We believe it shouldn’t be a heart-rending struggle to fulfill the Great Commission, especially when God is in it.
We understand how challenging and lonely it can feel which is why for over thirty years we’ve been getting in the trenches with pastors, church planters and business leaders to equip them with the tools to be successful.
3 Easy Steps
3 Ways to Learn
SCHEDULE A CALL
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Know yourself
- Understand your team
- Assess team capabilities
- Agree on leadership groundrules
- Provide directional clarity
- Set tangible goals and targets
- Lead by example
- Take measured risks
- Appraise team performance
- Recognize and celebrate success
- Invite feddback and adjust style
What you will achiEvet
Provide relational support for leaders.
Assess & coach leaders in new skills.
Launch teams to reproduce your ministry.
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching pastors, church planters and business leaders since 1988.
- Gary co-authored the Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.