develop the leaders around you
Leadership Development Collective Live
At InFocus we know you want to be an effective leader.
In order to do that, you need a coach to help you navigate the unforeseen challenges of leadership. Someone with experience coaching leaders.
The problem is you may lack experience which makes you feel overwhelmed, afraid and doubtful you might not have what it takes to develop the leaders around you.
We believe it shouldn’t be a heart-rending struggle to fulfill the Great Commission, especially when God is in it.
We understand how challenging and lonely it can feel which is why for over thirty years we’ve been getting in the trenches with pastors, church planters and business leaders to equip them with the tools to be successful.
4 x Group Sessions
Meet four times as a Collective for 60-minutes each for a total of four (4) contact hours.
In-between sessions, participate in the Collective By-Invitation-Only FaceBook Group.
2019 – Quarter 2
Session #1: April 1, 2019
Session #2: April 29, 2019
Session #3: May 27, 2019
Session #4: June 24, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 12:30pm PST (1:30pm MST/2:30pm CST/3:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC
What you will achiEvet
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Know yourself
- Understand your team
- Assess team capabilities
- Agree on leadership groundrules
- Provide directional clarity
- Set tangible goals and targets
- Lead by example
- Take measured risks
- Appraise team performance
- Recognize and celebrate success
- Invite feddback and adjust style
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions
Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments
Effective Leadership Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching pastors, church planters and business leaders since 1988.
- Gary co-authored the Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
- Troy Fountain is the founding pastor of Wiregrass Church that has planted two campuses.
- He started and led the 1st Strategic Partnership of North Point Community Church.
- Troy has been coaching and consulting church leaders throughout the United States since 2007.
- He is the Chief Operation Officer of The FOR CO.
- Troy and his wife live in Dothan, Alabama – they have four children.