Disciplemaking Collective live
At InFocus we know you want to be an effective disciplemaker.
In order to do that, you need a coach to help you navigate the unforeseen challenges of disciplemaking. Someone with experience coaching disciplemakers.
The problem is you may lack experience which makes you feel overwhelmed, afraid and doubtful you might not have what it takes to make disciples.
We believe it shouldn’t be a heart-rending struggle to fulfill the Great Commission, especially when God is in it.
We understand how challenging and lonely it can feel which is why for over thirty years we’ve been getting in the trenches with pastors, church planters and business leaders to equip them with the tools to be successful.
4 x Group Sessions
Meet four times as a Collective for 60-minutes each for a total of four (4) contact hours.
In-between sessions, participate in the Collective By-Invitation-Only FaceBook Group.
2019 – Quarter 2
Session #1: Apr 1, 2019
Session #2: Apr 29, 2019
Session #3: May 27, 2019
Session #4: June 24, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
Meet six times with your Coach Mentor for 60-minutes each for a total of six (6) contact hours. Your FIRST Individual Coaching appointment will occur before the initial GROUP session.
ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC
I am on to the next level of leadership and Gary’s coaching has been the wind beneath the wings. If you would seek to soar like the eagle as God intended you for His Kingdom, by seeking objective, focused coaching, Gary is someone who you should be talking to. His assessments, interventions and passion for creating change should be experienced.
What you will achiEvet
Here are the key areas we will cover:
Relationship with God.
Responsiveness to the Spirit.
Respect for others.
Discerning spiritual openness.
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions
Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke
Disciple-Making Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription
Dr. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
- Daniel B is the Team Leader of a Church Planting Team
- He is a Church Planting & Disciple‑Making Movement Catalyst & Coach
- Daniel has helped catalyze over 1000 Discovery Group Bible studies
- He has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- Daniel has over 10 years of cross-cultural ministry experience