Disciple‑making Coach Collective
Do you have A vision to catalyze a disciple‑making movement?
One of the missionaries I have partnered with has focused on this simple approach and now has experience to glean from. After five years, his network of missionaries have some 400 Bible study groups that have reproduced into the third and fourth generation. From those group, two church plants have formed.
Please join us for a unique experience to Activate, Assess and Apply disciple-making principles to your mission field to cultivate a movement. The three environments of coaching, group interaction and personal application round-out the Cultivating Multiplication Movements Collective. Please contact InFocus direct for more information.
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Relationship with God.
- Life transformation.
- Responsiveness to the Spirit.
- Authentic living.
- Relational involvement.
- Respect for others.
- Intentional service.
- Discerning spiritual openness.
- Making disciples.
- Multiplying disciples.
The Disciple‑making Movements Collective…
…is designed for leaders coaching disciple‑makers and their teams, including:
- Church Planters
Dr. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
- Team Leader on active Church Planting Team
- Church Planting Movements/Disicple‑Making Movement Catalyst
- Has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- 10 years of cross-cultural ministry
4 x Group Sessions
Session #1: Apr 2, 2018
Session #2: Apr 30, 2018
Session #3: May 28, 2018
Session #4: June 25, 2018
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
You are given two options to focus your coaching relationship:
Option #1 – Missional Coach Development
Customized coaching to develop your coaching effectiveness as you coach Disciple‑Makers and Disciple-Making leaders.
Option #2 – ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC.
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions
Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke
Disciple-Making Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription