Disciplemaking Coach Collective
Do you have vision for disciplemaking?
Do you have a vision to see your network make disciples that make disciples?
Do you have a passion to see disciple reproduce into the third and fourth generation?
Are you frustrated when you hear how others are seeing fruit but struggle to imagine a disciplemaking movement in your ministry?
One leader asked other network leaders, who were experiencing a movement of disciples making disciples into the third and fourth generation; what insights they had learned? Two key learnings emerged from his research:
- A simple disciplemaking process
- A coach approach.
Armed with these jewels of wisdom, he began to equip his network. A few years into the initiative to shift their approach to disciplemaking, the network has moved the metrics that matter in a positive direction. More people are engaged in disciplemaking, disciples are reproducing into the third and fourth generation AND the amount of time it takes to plant a church has been reduced by a third.
If this sounds like something you long for please join us for a unique experience to Activate, Assess and Apply disciplemakng principles to cultivate a movement. The three environments of coaching, group interaction and personal application round-out the Disciplemaking Coach Collective. Please contact InFocus direct for more information.
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Relationship with God.
- Life transformation.
- Responsiveness to the Spirit.
- Authentic living.
- Relational involvement.
- Respect for others.
- Intentional service.
- Discerning spiritual openness.
- Making disciples.
- Multiplying disciples.
The Disciplemaking Collective…
…is designed for leaders and their teams, including:
- Church Planters & Missionaries
- Pastors & their staff
Dr. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
- Daniel B is the Team Leader of a Church Planting Team
- He is a Church Planting & Disciple‑Making Movement Catalyst & Coach
- Daniel has helped catalyze over 1000 Discovery Group Bible studies
- He has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- Daniel has over 10 years of cross-cultural ministry experience
4 x Group Sessions
Meet four times as a Collective for 60-minutes each for a total of four (4) contact hours.
In-between sessions, participate in the Collective By-Invitation-Only FaceBook Group.
Spring 2019 Collective:
Session #1: Apr 1, 2019
Session #2: Apr 29, 2019
Session #3: May 27, 2019
Session #4: June 24, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
You are given two options to focus your coaching relationship:
Option #1 – Missional Coach Development
Customized coaching to develop your coaching effectiveness as you coach Disciple‑Makers and Disciple-Making leaders.
Option #2 – ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC.
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions
Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke
Disciple-Making Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription