developing coaching excellence Collective
Do you have a vision to develop your coaching excellence?
Over the last twenty years, I have been equipping leaders in their coaching skills in three areas: disciple-making, church health/planting/multiplication, and leadership development. During this time I have followed a simple process of Activating – Assessing – Applying.
- Activate through personal coach mentoring.
- Assess coaching skills.
- Apply new learnings.
One of the more fruitful experiences of my coach development has been hiring a coach mentor. In fact, I hired two different coach mentors simultaneously, one male the other female. “How was this helpful?” Simply put:
- Fresh Insights
- New Perspectives that caused me to rethink my process.
Plain and simple…
I’m excited to give you an opportunity to sharpen your coaching effectiveness. September 2018, InFocus is launching the first Coach Mentoring Collective. This is uniquely designed to assist leaders who coach leaders. In addition, since certification is a priority for some, these 10 hours are applicable to the International Coach Federation credentials:
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC.
Please contact InFocus direct for more information.
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Foundational Competencies
- Abiding in Christ
- Relational Competencies
- Strategic Competencies
Mukesh Azad is the Managing Director & CEO of Dreamfire Incubator.
- He coaches diplomats, bureaucrats, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, social activists, clergy, politicians, slum & orphan teenagers.
Mukesh is an expert in millennial engagement.
He studied Advanced Coaching and Leadership Development at Harvard University, USA.
Mukesh has a Bachelors of Technology in Engineering and MBA (International Business), India.
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
developing Coaching excellence Collective…..
…is designed for leaders who desire to develop their coaching excellence, including:
- Pastors, Missionaries & Church Planters
- Denominational Executive overseeing Church Planting/Multiplication, Church Health or Leadership Development
- Entrepreneurs (Professional coaches who are using their coach practice to conduct Business As Mission).
4 x Group Sessions
Fall 2018 Collective:
Session #1: September 10, 2018
Session #2: October 8, 2018
Session #3: November 5, 2018
Session #4: December 3, 2018
Winter 2018 Collective:
Session #1: January 28, 2019
Session #2: February 25, 2019
Session #3: March 25, 2019
Session #4: April 22, 2019
Spring 2018 Collective:
Session #1: April 1, 2019
Session #2: April 29, 2019
Session #3: May 27, 2019
Session #4: June 24, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 8:30am PST (9:30am MST/10:30am CST/11:30am EST)
4 x Individual Sessions
You are given two options to focus your coaching relationship:
Option #1 – Missional Coach Development
Customized coach mentoring can be specifically geared to your particular focus:
- Church Planting/Multiplication
- Leadership Development
- Church Health.
Option #2 – ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Assocaite Certified Coach – ACC
- Preofessional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC.
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions
Four, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments
Online Coach Assessment – 360
Developing Coaching Excellence Handbook
Coaching Tool Annual subscription
***MUST complete sign–in form & make payments
1-1 COACH MENTORING available upon request
This can be accelerated over a minimum of three months. Cost for 10 hours of coach mentoring is $2,875. The same resources available for the Coach Mentoring Collective are included in the 1-1 Coach Mentoring format. If you would like more information, please click here