Personal Calling collective live
At InFocus we know you want to clarify your calling.
In order to do that, you need a coach to help you navigate the unforeseen challenges of life and vocation. Someone with experience coaching people.
The problem is you may lack experience which makes you feel overwhelmed, afraid and doubtful you might not have what it takes to clarify your calling and help others do the same.
We believe it shouldn’t be a heart-rending struggle to fulfill the Great Commission, especially when God is in it.
We understand how challenging and lonely it can feel which is why for over thirty years we’ve been getting in the trenches with pastors, church planters and business leaders to equip them with the tools to be successful.
4 x Group Sessions
Meet four times as a Collective for 60-minutes each for a total of four (4) contact hours.
In-between sessions, participate in the Collective By-Invitation-Only FaceBook Group.
2019 – Quarter 3
Session #1: June 24, 2019
Session #2: July 22, 2019
Session #3: August 12, 2019
Session #4: September 9, 2019
All times are: Mondays @ 8:30am PST (9:30am MST/10:30am CST/11:30am EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
Meet six times with your Coach Mentor for 60-minutes each for a total of six (6) contact hours. Your FIRST Individual Coaching appointment will occur before the initial GROUP session.
ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
- Associate Certified Coach – ACC
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Master Certified Coach – MCC
Gary empowers leaders to discover and realize their God-given potential, not by imitating others, but by striving to become the best possible version of themselves.Rev. Russ Siders
What you will achiEvet
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Showing up
- Trying things out
- Connecting with your passion
- Evaluating your service
- Examining your life journey
- Discerning your calling
- Sharpening your skills
- Involving others
- Training others
- Broadening perspectives
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions
Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments
Focused Ministry Coaching Guide + Storyboard
Coaching Tool Annual subscription
Group discounts available upon request
Mukesh Azad is the Managing Director & CEO of Dreamfire Incubator.
- He coaches diplomats, bureaucrats, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, social activists, clergy, politicians, slum & orphan teenagers.
Mukesh is an expert in millennial engagement.
He studied Advanced Coaching and Leadership Development at Harvard University, USA.
Mukesh has a Bachelors of Technology in Engineering and MBA (International Business), India.
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.