Church Planting Coach Collective
Do you have a vision to catalyze a church Planting movement?
One of the missionaries I have partnered with has focused on this simple approach and now has experience to glean from. After five years, his network of missionaries has some 500 Bible study groups that have reproduced into the third and fourth generation. From those group, two church plants have formed.
Please join us for a unique experience to Activate, Assess and Apply church planting principles to your mission field to cultivate a movement. The three environments of coaching, group interaction and personal application round-out the Church Planting Collective. Please contact InFocus direct for more information.
PREPARE Intentionally • ENGAGE Relationally • ESTABLISH Carefully • GROW Holistically
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Birth vision out of prayer
- Mobilize initial leadership team
- Confirm spiritual & relational health
- Determine action plans for start-up
- Understand the target group
- Build bridges to non-believers.
- Train & multiply disciples.
- Reproduce disciple-making communities
- Celebrate & worship together
- Embrace a kingdom focus
- Lead & manage as you grow
- Cultivate continuous multiplication
- Daniel B is the Team Leader of a Church Planting Team
- He is a Church Planting & Disciple‑Making Movement Catalyst & Coach
- Daniel has helped catalyze over 1000 Discovery Group Bible studies
- He has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- Daniel has over 10 years of cross-cultural ministry experience
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Dr. Gary B. Reinecke is the Executive Director of InFocus and trains leaders world-wide in the coaching process and skills.
- He has been coaching leaders for disciple-making, leadership development and church multiplication since 1988.
- Gary co-authored Coaching 101 Handbook and Developing Coaching Excellence.
- He received the designation of Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation in 2018.
- Gary and his wife Gina live in Southern CA – they have two young adult children, Joel and Zoe.
The Church Planting Collective…
…is designed for leaders who coach church planters and their teams, including:
- Church Planters
4 x Group Sessions
- Session #1: September 10, 2018
- Session #2: October 8, 2018
- Session #3: November 5, 2018
- Session #4: December 3, 2018
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
Your FIRST Individual Coaching appointment will occur before the initial GROUP session. Your sixth (last) appointment will follow the final GROUP session.
You are given two options to focus your coaching relationship:
Option #1 – Missional Coach Development
Customized coaching to develop your coaching effectiveness as you coach Disciple‑Making leaders.
Option #2 – ICF Coach Competencies, Mentor Requirement
Customized coach mentoring can be utilized for your ICF, Coach Mentor Requirement for your ACC, PCC or MC.
Cost – $997 per participant includes:
Four, 60-minute Group sessions + Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke Cultivating Multiplication Movements Coaching Guide + Storyboard Coaching Tool Annual subscription