Church Planting Collective
Do you have a vision to catalyze a church Planting movement?
One of the missionaries I have partnered with has focused on this simple approach and now has experience to glean from. After five years, his network of missionaries has some 500 Bible study groups that have reproduced into the third and fourth generation. From those group, two church plants have formed.
Please join us for a unique experience to Activate, Assess and Apply church planting principles to your mission field to cultivate a movement. The three environments of coaching, group interaction and personal application round-out the Church Planting Collective. Please contact InFocus direct for more information.
PREPARE Intentionally • ENGAGE Relationally • ESTABLISH Carefully • GROW Holistically
Here are the key areas we will cover:
- Birth vision out of prayer
- Mobilize initial leadership team
- Confirm spiritual & relational health
- Determine action plans for start-up
- Understand the target group
- Build bridges to non-believers.
- Train & multiply disciples.
- Reproduce disciple-making communities
- Celebrate & worship together
- Embrace a kingdom focus
- Lead & manage as you grow
- Cultivate continuous multiplication
- Team Leader on active Church Planting Team
- Church Planting Movements/Disicple‑Making Movement Catalyst
- Has helped train over 500 church planters in DMM strategies worldwide
- 10 years of cross-cultural ministry
DR. Gary Reinecke
- Founder & Executive Director of InFocus
- Coach to multiplication leaders since 1988
- Researcher to assess effectiveness in coaching worldwide
- Trainer to equip hundreds of missional leaders in coaching
- Strategist for leadership development and church multiplication networks
The Church Planting Collective…
…is designed for church planters and their teams, including:
- Church Planters
- Bi-vocational church planters
4 x Group Sessions
- Session #1: September 10, 2018
- Session #2: October 8, 2018
- Session #3: November 5, 2018
- Session #4: December 3, 2018
All times are: Mondays @ 3:30pm PST (4:30pm MST/5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST)
6 x Individual Sessions
Your FIRST Individual Coaching appointment will occur before the initial GROUP session. Your sixth (last) appointment will follow the final GROUP session.
You are given two options to focus your coaching relationship:
Option #1 – Missional Coach Development
Customized coaching to develop your coaching effectiveness as you coach Multiplication leaders.
Option #2 – Church Planting Movements
Customized coaching to develop, sharpen or revise your plan.
Cost – $900 per participant includes:
Four, 90-minute Group sessions Six, 1-hour Personal coaching appointments with Gary Reinecke Cultivating Multiplication Movements Coaching Guide + Storyboard Coaching Tool Annual subscription