There are seven mission critical concepts that you must grapple to create a robust culture of disciplemaking + church multiplication. Each worthy of deep reflection, prayer and adept coaching. I’ve listed these as “concepts” along with a key question.
Here they are:
Concept 1- Discipleship:
- What is your discipleship pathway?
Concept 2 – Fruitfulness:
- How do you measure fruitfulness?
Concept 3 – Ministry:
- What is your definition of ministry?
Concept 4 – Church:
- Describe what constitutes the local church?
Concept 5 – Time:
- What can you do to move from expediency to significance?
Concept 6 – Gospel:
- List your Gospel imperatives?
Concept 7 – Love:
- How do you express your love of God?
- Who is your neighbor?
You probably aren’t surprised by these. On the other hand, you may have others you would add to the list. Take a moment and reflect on your experience:
- What concepts are you rethinking?
- How are these changing your approach to disciplemaking + church multiplication?
Please continue the conversation and respond below….